Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October in Photos

This month was a busy one, for sure. With a craft festival, a private home party and a monthly Connecticut Bead Society meeting, I was constantly on the go. I wouldn't have it any other way either :)


For the second year now, I participated in the Saybrook Country Barn's Craft of Main St show. It is always a good time, even if I'm huddled up under a blanket because it's so cold!


Here is a (bad) shot from a private home party I had this month. I had so much fun hanging out with all these talented, lovely ladies!


Kabela Designs came to the Connecticut Bead Society meeting with a challenge for all of us. We were all given the same bead kit and 30 minutes to make a design. Then we laid them all out to see. It's amazing how different each person's piece of jewelry was even though we had the same materials to work with!



These are a few of Kabela's pieces that I purchased. The middle set of links has Swarovski crystals and I've already made a pair of earrings using the keys!

Even with all this work to do, I still took some time out to go apple picking!


Photos of recent jewelry work are to come soon. Hurricane Sandy had us all in a hold for the last few days, but the power is back on and we're all safe!

Happy Halloween!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...