Sunday, June 26, 2011

What I made

On Saturday my mom and I went to Goodwill, where I found a really cute black, kitten heal shoe that fit like a glove, but the mate was no where to be found! Even with my mom and a very helpful sales associate I was unable to find it. A very sad day indeed.

Anyway, I did get my hands on some jewelry goodies! Including these enameled flowers. I'm not sure what they came from; each has two small loops on the back.


And here is what I made!

Necklace and Bracelet Set (Materials: Vintage glass beads, silver and gold toned chain and two thirfted enamel flowers)

Anyone that knows me knows that I don't like gold, at all. But I have to say I really like the two toned effect going on here! Maybe I will experiment with this some more...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...