Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pinterest Obsession!

Not many people have caught on yet, but there is this amazing site called Pinterest.  The basic idea is that you have 'Boards' to 'Pin' things on. Anything you find throughout surfing the net. It's a fantastic way to save, organize and share ideas! I have spent way more time on this site than I should have in the last week, but I feel if you can get past the addiction it could be an invaluable resource.

I have boards for home, fashion, craft and, of course, jewelry inspiration. I've found tons of tutorials to try and can't wait to blog about them all.



If you have the whole day to spare (seriously, very addicting) then head over to the site and sign up! Be sure to follow me as well! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...