Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Treasury Time!

I am a bad blogger. Not because I've been slow to update, but because I had my very successful home show on Saturday and I did not take one single photo to share with you all! I charged my camera, but then got swept up in the day and completely forgot. I apologize for not being able to share my wonderful experience with you through pictures. It's such a shame too, the house was decorated so beautifully and the food was so pretty, you almost didn't wanna eat it!

It is Wednesday, but my desk is far away at home and I'm working my admin job today, so there are also no photos of my bead table. Instead, I've put together an Etsy Treasury list for the jewelry lover on your holiday shopping list  ;)
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...