Monday, December 19, 2011

Winter finally got the memo...

Brr! It's starting to feel more like winter in my area! I spent the weekend setting up the tree and decorating the house for Christmas, as well as some quality girl time with fellow jewelry maker and my good friend, Kate. Here is a picture of the pair of earrings she made while I was working on some custom orders.

Earrings designed and created by Kate Dufour. Photo by me.

I absolutely love these earrings; hence the feature on my blog.  I could just see myself wearing these beauties. This morning, while sipping my coffee and browsing Pinterest, I saw this great tutorial for a cute diy ruffle shirt. And then suddenly, I had the perfect outfit planned in my head ;)

Photo and Tutorial by Tea Rose Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...