Friday, October 4, 2013

A trip to Salem, Massachusetts: Part I



Some friends and I recently took a day trip to Salem, Massachusetts. It was a beautiful day and there is so much to do in this small New England town! First we visited the the Salem Witch Trials memorial and took a guided walking tour of the historical spots and museums. 



Aside from the historical significance of Salem, it is a cute, quirky place full of friendly and equally quirky locals, which means we fit in just perfectly.


AND... For my fellow Harry Potter fans, there is even a real wand shop called Wynotts Wands! This was by far my favorite :)

(Photo credit 1 | 2)

We really worked up an appetite with all that exploring, so we enjoyed some locally brewed pumpkin ale and ate at a pizza place with an alien cat on their sign!



There is nothing better than a day spent with your friends and this will be a day I'll always remember!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...