Friday, February 24, 2017

Bead Soup has arrived!

The 9th edition of Bead Soup Blog Party is in full swing and I couldn't be happier! I can hardly believe this is my sixth time participating; it's been such fun every time! If you want to check out what I made for the past parties, click here

This time, I have been paired with Dyanne of Dee-Liteful Jewelry Creations. She sent me a wonderful mix of beads, including a Jade oval pendant (that I can't wait to wire wrap), as well as white quartz, ceramic and lampwork beads. She also wrote her note on a beautiful art work post card (by Shelly Graham Turner). There's so many different materials and colors, it has my head going every which way with possibilities. I love it! 



Unfortunately, the mail can be so rough on beads. One of the little teal tulips was broken when I opened the package. Bummer! So they won't be turned into earrings, but I think I've got the perfect idea in mind for the remaining bead. It's all about rolling with the punches!



Be sure to come back on March 25th for the reveal!


4 comments:

  1. nice soup. I bet you know this, but super glue works wonders. I have made mistakes in my attempts and wow, miracle in a jar.
    Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beads! It will be fun to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer indeed about the broken bead, but at least you have a positive attitude about it. The rest of the soup is lovely as well. Can't wait to see what direction to you take with it all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...