Saturday, March 4, 2017

New techniques!

I may have been absent from the blog for a long while, but that doesn't mean I've stopped creating jewelry! 

I have been working hard at learning new techniques and improving on them. For my birthday in 2015, I took a wire wrapping class at a local bead shop. This opened up a whole new world of possibilities! I have also started vending at music festivals, which has influenced my style a bit. 

Here are a few of my recent creations I'd like to share.

Carnelian wire wrapped pendant. Tigers Eye, Amethyst, Citrine, Carnelian, and Calcite mixed gemstone necklace. Sterling silver.


Wire wrapped Peridot and Lilac Amethyst Earrings. Sterling Silver.


Sterling silver wire wrapped pendant. Amethyst and Stichtite in Serpentine.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...