Sunday, October 30, 2011

An Autumn Snow

Autumn Snow

 I can't believe it's snowing before Halloween. The beautifully colored leaves are still visible, but soon will be all white... and cold! Yuck!  My studio is the smallest of the rooms in our apartment, but that means that it is also the warmest, so I escaped the chill and spent my Saturday afternoon working on some new jewelry.
I have been using a lot of reds, greens and browns because of fall, but I decided to put those away today and let the snow influence my work :)

 Swarovski crystal, Moonstone, Labradorite and Sterling silver


 Pink pearls, Lapis, Rhyodacite, and Sterling Silver


Close up of Rhyodacite pendant



In the evening, Hubby and I ignored that crazy white stuff outside and had some traditional Fall fun: Pumpkin carving! We toasted up the seeds for a tasty treat and then caught up on our DVRed shows.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...