Sunday, January 1, 2012

I challenge myself...

To make 1 pair of earrings every day for the entire month of January. That is 31 pairs of earrings to share with you! I got this idea from a Beading Daily email, in which Jen is hosting the same challenge, but for beaded earrings. Since I won't be making the style they prefer, I thought I'd steal her idea and take on the challenge, just on my own. I would love to know if any other bloggers are doing this same thing or would like to join in?

My first pair of earrings for 2012 are actually a birthday present for my mom. She received a beautiful sweater for Christmas so I thought I'd make a pair of earrings to match!


White pearls and Czech glass beads


The sweater my mom received for Christmas from Tablots


A very happy and prosperous new year to you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...