Wednesday, January 25, 2012

{A Few of my Favorite Things} Randomness

I admit that when taking on this January Earring Challenge, I didn't think it would be quite so much work. I have a feeling the end result will be worth it though. Most of my posts have been only about my daily earrings. Not that it's a bad thing, but I wouldn't want my wonderful readers to get bored... So here are a few of my favorite things from the last few weeks!

I have been listening to a lot of  the very talented Lana Del Rey, while working on my daily earrings.

Personal Photo


I have been lazy and keep forgetting to clean up my desk space after I make something. The result has been disastrous! So I've decided to really Clean & Organize my work room. I know this will take some time, so I've been doing a little bit each day and incorporating these great tips!

Ice cube trays: To sort and separate all those piles of random beads on my desk :\
 
Clip Boards: Organize all your supplies for a project on individual clipboards!


I popped in to a few new blogs during the weekend and I realized that my blog is, well, boring to look at. Thank goodness one of the blogs I stumbled upon happened to have a very helpful tutorial on how to spice things up a bit!

Head over to Sweet Verbena for this and many more awesome tutorials!


One of my favorite meals is Mac&Cheese. When I have a bad day this is usually my go-to meal to prepare for Hubby and I. You know, comfort food. However, this is not the most healthy of dinners. Imagine how excited I was when I came across this recipe: SKINNY Mac & Cheese!

Six Sister's Stuff shared this recipe and I can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...