Thursday, March 29, 2012

Starting over again



"Live a life you're proud of and if you need to, have the strength to start all over again."

 

I haven't been able to post much lately, as over the last month, life has gotten in the way. I decided to end my engagement and have moved to my own apartment. Although this has been on the hardest decisions I have ever made, I know that it is the right one. I am nervous, of course, but also very excited for my new start.


My apartment is a jewelers dream! With loads of space for shelving and lots of beautiful windows that let in so much natural light. Right now, most of my things are still in boxes, but I can't wait till I can share photos of my new studio space with you!





Here is a little teaser of the necklace I made for the upcoming Bead Swap Blog Hop. I've had such a blast working with the beads Kerri sent me, so be sure to come back on the 1st for the reveal!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Rochelle! I am so sorry that you are going through a rough patch....girl stay strong...if you know the decision to move on is right, no matter how hard it is to act on it you'll be stronger for it in the end!

    I can't wait to see what you made!!! EEEKS! :) So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...