Saturday, January 5, 2013

Focus on Life: Self Portrait

When I saw that Sally of The Studio Sublime was hosting a photo challenge I just had to join, even if I was a little late. In the past I have participated in the popular 'photo a day' challenges on Instagram, but I love the idea of doing this here, on my blog.



The prompt for our first photo is 'Self Portrait'. Not one of my favorites... but I did get to use my new phone with front facing camera, which made it slightly easier to swallow :)

1 of 52

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun, lively picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rochelle! What a great photo! You look beautiful!

    Your eyes are such a gorgeous green!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a cutie!! This is such a great photo and you look so very happy! Love it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...