by Kal Barteski
Like most people do, I took some time to think about the past year and what I want from this next year. 2012 was a year of change and personal discovery for me. This year will bring lots of creative and personal growth.
My Goals for 2013
1. Organize all my beads. Clean up and create a studio area that works for me.
2. Participate in higher quality art events/shows. Get applications in early!
3. Add more products to Etsy. At least one new item a week.
4. Blog more often and Create my first tutorial!
5. Take at least one jewelry class or Learn a new technique.
6. Submit designs to be published in magazines.
7. Focus more on my personal health and fitness.